CIRCOR Energy has decades of experience providing products and services for process control systems, which can be characterized as one or more of the following forms:
- Discrete – found in many manufacturing, motion and packaging applications, including robotic assembly in automotive production. Most discrete manufacturing involves the production of discrete pieces of product, such as metal stamping.
- Batch – for applications that require specific quantities of raw materials be combined in specific ways for particular durations to produce an intermediate or end result, such as for the production of food, beverages, medicines, adhesives and glues.
- Continuous – often, a physical system is represented through variables that are smooth and uninterrupted in time. The control of the water temperature in a heating jacket, for example, is an example of continuous process control. Some important continuous processes are the production of fuels, chemicals and plastics.
Click any of the links below for more information about our products and brands that can satisfy your process control needs.
- Control Valves
- On/Off & Shut Off Valves
- Steam Conditioning Systems
- Steam Traps / Condensate Pumps
- Steam Water Heaters