Desuperheaters – Desuperheater – DK
The desuperheater type DKV is designed so that even at low injection water quantities an efficient spray of very fine droplets (mist) is obtained. When increasing the stroke, the water injection will increase with a modified parabolic flow characteristic.
Features of the DKV Desuperheater:
- 3 types of control characteristics, for accurate temperature control
- Large delta p water/ steam pressure difference of 100 bar (1450 psi) can be applied without an external control valve
- Excellent atomising characteristics at a delta p water/ steam of min. 10 bar (145 psi) and at min. steam velocity of 10 m/s.
- Tight shut-off. No leakage in closed position
- No additional control valve required
- High reliability due to simple party, minimal wear
- Excellent control accuracy for the whole control range
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Series DK - Desuperheater Brochure
- PDF Size: 1.2MB