Safety & Relief Valves – Safety & Relief Valve – 31/41 Series
CIRCOR Energy safety relief valves are produced in accordance with ASME Section I Steam, ASME Section VIII Air/Gas, and ASME Section VIII Steam. Among the most versatile product offerings on the market, the Spence SRV safety relief valve products are offered in numerous body construction materials and seat materials. Set pressure capabilities up to 900 PSIG and large capacity designs are available.
- Bronze, stainless steel, and cast iron body construction
- Metal to metal, EPDM, and Viton seating
- NPT and flanged connections
- Plain, open lever, and packed cap
If you would like additional information, please click on any literature link below or Contact Us directly so that we may provide you with detailed specifications.
- Safety Relief Valve - Designer's Guide
- PDF Size: 1.4MB